Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review | The Last Piece

I went to The Last Piece on a rainy Thursday night to catch up with some old friends. It was so nice and warm inside!

Even though we were a big long noisy table, we were given great service. I wouldn’t say that our meals came out quickly, but considering the number of us, and seeing as the rest of the restaurant was quite full also, I had no problems at all with that.

I ordered the Bullfighter Pizza which had chorizo and red capsicum and it was delicious! The napoli base tasted really authentic and the pizza base was thin and crisp – perfect!





For dessert I decided to try the Tiramisu. It was quite a large serve! The cream/marscapone part was delicious, but I really struggled to taste any coffee or liqueur flavours which was really disappointing. I wouldn’t order this again.


My friend ordered the chocolate pudding – which on the other hand was AMAZING!! It was softly baked on the outside and soo rich and chocolatey and melted in the centre. It was to die for. I had massive dessert envy! If I go back there I will definitely be ordering this pudding!

This restaurant is quite close to my home so I will probably return – the inviting, friendly service and the potential for other exciting meals will call me back soon enough!



The Last Piece on Urbanspoon

No comments: