Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review | Truman Café

Recently I went for a quick coffee with friends from work to a super cute little place in Albert Park – Truman Café. I wasn’t going to write anything up about this outing, but the décor of the café was so adorable, I just had to!


There was a very cutesy antique vibe – with a dash of op shop ‘chic’ too. There was a real comfortable feeling in this café – it was just like having a cuppa at my grand-ma’s house. The mismatched crockery added to this vibe. It was so fun to look at each item – each saucer, teaspoon and plate we had was unique! So lovely!


The service was fantastic! The staff were so friendly and warm. 

My hot chocolate was deee-licious! The texture of the froth was so velvety and it was at the perfect drinking temperature.


I think I will have to pop by Albert Park on a nice sunny weekend for a walk around the lake and another visit to Trueman’s.



Truman Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: